Custom Filters - Product Filtering extension for Virtuemart 2
Custom Filters is our filtering/searching suite for VirtueMart 2 and Joomla 2.5.x and is like the ebay and amazon filtering applications.
With that you can combine various filters to offer an advanced search functionality to the users.
- Generation of filters from the Virtuemart's native custom field types (Not native plugins)
- Generation of filters also from our Custom Fileds For All plugin.
Provides faster filtering and additional filter types such as colors.
- Total control over each filter. Set it's display type, ordering and more
- Auto detection and display of the filters relevant to the visited category or manufacturer page.
- Display as expandable tree or as flat list
- Configurable Category tree
(open/close icon, parent categories as links and more)
- Include/Exclude Categories
- Unlimited depth
It can be done using text inputs (From - To) ,
a Slider or both. It takes into account the shop's global tax ,prices for multiple currencies and multiple shopper groups
Manufacturers can be displayed always or under conditions. For example can be displayed after selecting a category, getting the relevant to that category manufacturers.
- Multiple display types:
Checkboxes, Drop-down lists, Links, Radio buttons, Buttons for each filter separately.
Also range sliders and range inputs for the integer custom felds and Calendars for searching within a date range for the date custom fields.
- You can use all the filters together or only the desired. There is total control over the used filters.
- Generation of filters:
1)from the existing custom fields using the native Virtuemart's custom field types (Not plugins). 2) From our custom fields for all plugin
- AJAX for loading the module and the results.
- Automatic detection of the filters relative to the visited category.
- Conditional display of the filters.E.g. Display Custom Fields if a Category or a Manufacturer is selected. This way you can display progressively the filters that depend on a selection in another filter.
- Total control over the pages where each type of filter will be displayed. This way you can have a dynamically generated module which is different at the various pages of your shop.
- Smart Search at the top of the filters to easily search within the options.
- Expanded/Collapsed state, to keep the module simple and user friendly.
- Dependencies between the filters, to get only the options that return products. Non-relevant options can be hidden or displayed as disabled options.
- Load Results after every selection or using a Search button.
- Can use the variables from the Virtuemart pages (e.g. Get the custom fields of a category, when the user visits a Virtuemart category page)
- SEF URLs
- Supports Joomla's and Virtuemart's Multi-Language features
- The module's output can be overriden using template overrides
- Supported also by CSVI for a massive creation/insertion of filters and custom fields together.
- PLUS - Attention to the details as we do all these years
It comes with the Filtering Module and a Component for generating and managing filters from the Virtuemart Custom Fields .
English (United Kingdom)
- Performance Every little functionality is optimized to work as fast and efficiently as possible. We bet that there is no faster filtering module out there.
- Stability & Security We are strictly following the latest standards of the Joomla Framework. This ensures Stability and Security for now and the future.
- Comprehensive documentation It comes with a detailed user guide with screenshots and explanations for every feature.
- Flexibilty. It has a variety of settings that cover almost any demand. We are developing filtering extensions since 2008, so this is a result of augmented experience and evaluation of the thousands feedbacks we received all these years.
- Long term strategy We are in the market for many years, developing user-friendly extensions that maximize the revenue of your business and we are planning to continue doing that.
|Price Range filter
|Filters from Custom Fields (a.k.a Custom filters)
|AJAX for loading the module and the results
||List,Radio btns, Links
||List, Radio btns,
Links, Checkboxes, Buttons
Range Sliders, Range Inputs
|Conditional display of a filter
(i.e. Display a filter if an option in another filter is selected)
|Display certain filters in specific pages
e.g. Hide Categories in the Virtuemart Category Pages
through private tickets
Compatible with: Virtuemart 2.0.x