- Generation of filters from the Virtuemart's native custom field types (Not native plugins)
- Generation of filters also from our Custom Fileds For All plugin.
Provides faster filtering and additional filter types such as colors.
- Auto detection and display of the filters relevant to the visited category or manufacturer page.
- Total control over each filter. Set it's display type, ordering and more
- Display as expandable tree or as flat list
- Configurable Category tree
(open/close icon, parent categories as links and more)
- Include/Exclude Categories
- Unlimited depth
It can be done using text inputs (From - To) , a Slider or both.It takes into account:
- The shop's global tax
- Price overrides
- Prices in multiple currencies
- Prices per shopper groups
- Prices per quantity ranges
Manufacturers can be displayed always or under conditions. For example can be displayed after selecting a category, getting the relevant to that category manufacturers
Auto-detects the filters
The module auto-detects and displays the filters and their options which are relative to the visited category/manufacturer page. This is really important for shops with a variety of products.
Various Display types
Each filter can have it's own display type. Certain custom fields can use specific display types such as color buttons, range sliders or calendars depending on their type
Ajax can be used for loading both the module and the results.
Each filter can be set to be collapsed or expanded. This way the module can be kept simple and the users can go as deep as they like
In case of long lists, the smart search can help the users find the desired options, immediately
- Total Control over the used filters. Use only the filters you want, set their display type and their order
- Conditional display of the filters.E.g. Display Custom Fields if a Category or a Manufacturer is selected. This way you can display progressively the filters that depend on a selection in another filter.
- Load Results after every selection or using a Search button.
- Control in which type of page each filter will be displayed. For example you can hide some filters in the product details pages and display others in the Category pages.
- Can use the variables from the Virtuemart pages (e.g. Get the custom fields of a category, when the user visits a Virtuemart category page)
- Supports Joomla's and Virtuemart's Multi-Language features
- SEF URLs
- The module's output can be overriden using template overrides
- Supported also by CSVI for a massive creation/insertion of filters and custom fields together
- No hacks or modifications to the Virtuemart's or the template's files
- Performance Every little functionality is optimized to work as fast and efficiently as possible. We bet that there is no faster filtering module out there.
- Stability & Security We are strictly following the latest standards of the Joomla Framework. This ensures Stability and Security for now and the future.
- Comprehensive Documentation It comes with a detailed user guide with screenshots and explanations for every feature.
- Flexibilty It has a variety of settings that cover almost any demand. We are developing filtering extensions since 2008, so this is a result of augmented experience and evaluation of the thousands feedbacks we received all these years.
- Long term strategy We are in the market for many years, developing user-friendly extensions that maximize the revenue of your business and we are planning to continue doing that.
|Price Range filter|
|Filters from Custom Fields (a.k.a Custom filters)|
|AJAX for loading the module and the results|
|Display types||List,Radio btns, Links||List, Radio btns,Links, Checkboxes, Buttons, Range Sliders, Range Inputs,|
|Conditional display of a filter
(i.e. Display a filter if an option in another filter is selected)
|Display certain filters in specific pages
e.g. Hide Categories in the Virtuemart Category Pages
through private tickets