You want your users to use the features of your products for searching what they are looking for ?
Did you get tired of the 'product types' functionality in Virtuemart ?
You want a user friendly and fast filtering module?
VMF gives the solution offering the ability to create unlimited product features which you can assign to your products. Plus to this it offers a fast , AJAX based searching module with a lot of extra capacities.
- Search Products using Categories , Manufacturers , Product Features, Prices
- Create the features you want and connect them with Virtuemart category/ies. For Example create the feature inches for the category Screens.You can connect a feature with more than 1 VM category or all VM categories to concern all products.
- Price filtering which works with Multiple Currencies, Multiple Tax rates , Shopper Groups discounts and Shopper Groups prices.
- Customize it to display the filtering options you want. (Categories ,Price ,Manufacturers ,features). The combinations are lot.
- Absolute matching of the selected criteria, which means that it returns only the products that match to all the selected criteria. Relative matching which means that it returns even those products that match at least one of the selected criteria displaying higher those that match more.
- Ability to assign features to your products also from the Virtuemart product form using the available patch.
- Auto returns features of the selected VM category of a browse page.
- Sorting configuration. Setting the displayed sorting options and the default sorting option.
- Multiple tasks in one Screen using AJAX for consuming time in the Backend.
- AJAX based module for advanced end-user Speed and Functionality
- Select the categories you want to display in the module (If you don't want them all).
- Various background colors for the module.
- Easily styled from a css file.
- Different ways of appearance (Horizontally - Vertically)
- Lightweight code and clear design.
- 100 % HTML-CSS Valid !
- No Hacks to the Virtuemart Core code as other filtering extensions do.
If you use the categories filter , VMF is working progressivelly this means that all the returned features and/or Manufacturers will be related to the selected category/ies. This way the filtering is more targeted, also the 'no products found' pages are being avoided as all the returned features and/or manufacturers concerns the selected category.
If you select not to use the categories filter, all the available features and / or Manufacturers are being displayed.
The VMF package comes with:
- The VMF component for creating features
- The VMF search module
- A plugin for displaying the product's features in it's product description
- Languages and various addons
Current version 1.5.16
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Greek, Ukranian, Romanian,Czech,French
To download and get supported for VMF needs certain Subscription
Get your Subscription
Sites that use VMF
Visit the demo