The module displays the filtering form for your e-shop.
Its the user's tool for filtering the products.
The module comes with a set of parameters concerning its display style and its functioning.
From the extensions-->module manager the user could select :
1) Display Features. Set it to display or not the features drop down.
2) Dislpay Manufacturers.Set it to display or not the Manufacturers drop down.
3) Display Price field. Setting it to yes will display the price filtering fields (From , To).
4) Display Values with no Products Assigned.
This parameters decides if will be displayed feature's values that have no products assigned.
*If the end user selects only a Value that has no products assigned
the vmf won't return-display any products.
1) Module Class Suffix. The suffix of the module's class. Could be use for styling the module
2) VM categories ids. Using this setting the user could select the VM categories that he want to be displayed in the front end.
The categories ids should be separated with a comma.Example: 6,9,11
The categories are being displayed in the order that the user has entered them.
3) Categories selection type. Single for radio buttons (only 1 possible selection). Multiple for checkboxes (multiple possible selection).
If you enable the Multiple selection you should also activate the Relative matching from the vmf component->values->parameters
4) Hold selected filters in the results page. Display all the selected criteria in the VMF module after the search (In the results page).
5) Background Color. We are offering 5 different background colors for the module.
If these colors don't fulfill the user's demands, the module styling could easily change from a css file (css/stylesheet.css) included inside its folder.
6) VM categories ScrollBar. With this setting the admin could define a certain height after which a scrollbar will be appeared to the categories box.
The units should also be included in the text field. Example : 180px
6) Features and Manufacturers Appearance
Every feature and it's Values appears in a row.
Every feature and it's Values appears in a column.
The same happens with manufacturers values
6) Currency Symbol Position. With this setting the admin could define the currency symbol position for the price filtering text boxes.
Currencies have different symbol position that the admin has to define. Example: 100€ or $100
The Module is 100% HTML, CSS Valid !!
The appearance of the module has been checked in all major Browsers. Any distortion happens because of css from the template you use ,is not our Responsibility.