- The Virtuemart Products should have prices to be displayed inside the PB groups. A price can be zero (0) or negative but not null (blank). Except the child products which can take their price from the parent.
- A product should be published.
- If stock check is is used within Virtuemart, the product should have stock.
- Each used product should belong at least to 1 category. Except the child products which can take their category from the parent.
- When there is not even one product that can be displayed in a group, that group won't be displayed in the front-end.
- Only Custom Fields which are set as "Cart Attribute" and "Cart Input" are being loaded by Product Builder.
- To use custom fields to select the child products of a product, you can use either the Child Variants (Virtuemart 2.x) or our Stockable Custom Fields (Virtuemart 3.x)
- If the Virtuemart shop is set to be used as catalogue, the cart button/functionality won't be displayed.
- In the dashboard of Product Builder (right side) you are able to see if your version is updated. If not "Update" and "Changelog" information will be displayed.