Various Display Types
Display your custom fields as:
- Color Buttons/Color Swatches (single or multi select)
- Buttons (single or multi select)
- Drop-down lists
- Radio Buttons
- Static Text
No more pain on translating your custom fields.
Tramslate, when you create them.
Fast creation and assignment process
Create the values only once and just select/pick them in the products you want. No need to write them again and again.
You want inventory to your variations?
Can be used together with our Stockable Customfields, to create variations with stock/inventory.
This plug-in is free!
Use your custom fields as Filters
Filter your products by their custom fields, with the Custom Filters extension.
Using these custom fields for filtering, is much faster than using the Virtuemart's native custom field types.
Also it offers filtering functionalities like numerical range search, which cannot be accomplished otherwise.
- Fields can be set as "required". In this case the user is prompted to select an option if the field is empty. Otherwise he cannot add the product to the cart.
- The prices assigned to the custom values can be displayed in various ways (inline, tooltip) or not displayed at all.
- Supported by CSVI for massive creaton and insertion of custom fields.
- Manage all the existing custom field values from 1 point. Update a value and will affect all the products where it is assigned.